Blogroll

Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh...Welcome...Monggo.....Kaya sebenarnya bukan kaya harta tapi kaya jiwa....Semoga Allah menganugerahi keluargaku dengan kekayaan jiwa...Amiennn...

24 April 2013

Remember

Unlike Mom i have a bad memorizing system
I can't remember a lot of my 5th years
Mom can do that
but i can't
So i conclude my mom is super (junior) Genius
If only  she had school maybe she always had 1st rank at her class

I try to remember my childhood before 8th
i remember i was clean the yard, my cousin yell at me "kerajinan:
i remember i was run and drop the eggs and my cousin make fun of me
i remember i always sad and now i feel sad
i remember my cousin pinch my leg below the desk because i ask her mom to teach me
i remember all the bad things about my family

Is that why i can't remember the happiest thing???
i hate my family
all i want is my mom and brother
just the 3 of us
and now came you my husband and child
i love you my family


PS: Dear father on Heaven , I love you to, but I can't reach you now, please take care us from heaven

No comments: